Bihar government is soon going to launch scholarships for studnets. The Bihar Students scholarship scheme 2018 is for the students who are under SC/ST/OBC. This Bihar Scholarship Scheme is a great initiative for the students to get reward for their studies.CM of Bihar Nitish Kumar has launched the scheme for enhancement of below caste candidates who don’t have much income for further studies. Under this Bihar Scholarship yojana 2018 students of Pre/Post Matric and Engineering comes.
Bihar Scholarship Scheme will benefit many students as they will have more opportunities with the scholarship. Their will be less burden on them, their good study will provide them scholarships. Students can Apply online / Register Online for the Bihar scholarship 2018.
Benefits of Bihar Scholarship Scheme 2018:
Any scholarship comes with many benefits for the students who belongs to poor families or backward families. As this scheme will provide a good education future with its benefits of giving a motivation to study more and make the poor and backward family students come to stand on their feet.
Eligibility/Documents for Bihar Scholarship Scheme 2018:
- Candidate must be resident of Bihar.
- उम्मीदवार बिहार के निवासी होना चाहिए|
- Students should have Cast certificate.
- छात्रों के पास जाति प्रमाणपत्र होना चाहिए
- Candidate must have a good academic record.
- Student must have passed 10th class.
- Applicant must have family income proof.
- आवेदक के पास पारिवारिक आय प्रमाण होना चाहिए|
- Candidate should have Aadhaar Card.
- उम्मीदवार के पास आधार कार्ड होना चाहिए|
- Should have a bank account number.
- Photo and signature of candidate
- Annual income of parents should be 2.5 lakhs to apply.
- Only two candidate can apply for scholarship from one family.
Online Apply / Registeration for Bihar Scholarship 2018:
First candidate have to visit the Official website Bihar Social Welfare.
Then Students have to register on the Official website.
Now click on apply online for Bihar student scholarship 2018.
Now fill the necessary details
Now upload supporting documents.
Now click on the submit button.
Take a hard copy of the Application Form for further use.
OBC candidate can apply online here. Click Here
SC/ST candidate can apply online here. Click Here
Send this Application form along with supporting documents to welfare department.