Delhi government has launched Free Pilgrimage Scheme For Senior Citizens and Youth / Free Tirth Yatra Yojana for Senior Citizen and Youth. This Delhi Free Tirth Yatra is a great initiative from Delhi government and this scheme is endorsement by the Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha. दिल्ली सरकार ने मुफ्त तीर्थ यात्रा कराने की योजना बनाई है, जिसके तहत खाने और रहने का पूरा खर्च भी दिल्ली सरकार उठाएगी। इस योजना के अंतर्गत सभी आयु वर्ग के लोगों को जाने का मौका मिलेगा।
The Delhi government’s scheme will help senior citizens in achieving their dream of going on pilgrimages. Delhi State govtvernment has already identified four major pilgrimage locations across the North India Region these are Badrinath, Kedarnath, Mathura and Haridwar. समिति जल्द ही योजना का खाका तैयार कर यह बताएगी कि यात्रा पर जाने के लिए कैसे आवेदन कर सकते हैं। The committee will soon make a plan outline and soon will explain how to apply for a visit.
Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Scheme | Free Pilgrimage Scheme |
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal Plans Free Pilgrimage for senior citizens and Youth. Under this CM Free Tirth Yatra scheme Delhi government has marked four major pilgrimage spots across North India. These are Badrinath, Kedarnath, Mathura and Haridwar. Delhi government is ready to bear the cost of the pilgrimage for senior citizens.
This scheme will ensure that all the people interested in visiting the pilgrimage places & having shortage of money can now realize their dream. Henceforth, this scheme is a major initiative towards the welfare of the economically backward citizens of the state.
Delhi govt. will bear the cost of visit to these four spots. Moreover, this scheme will benefit around 1,000 senior citizens in the initial phase. The government might also arrange buses for pilgrims. According to reports, the government plans to roll this plan around the Hindu festival of Makar Sankranti in January 2018.
Identified Pilgrimage / Tirth Darshan Places
Delhi state govt. has marked 4 Tirth Darshan spots across the Northern Region. The name of the identified places are as follows:-
- Badrinath (Uttarakhand)
- Kedarnath (Uttarakhand)
- Mathura (Uttar Pradesh)
- Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
This recent move of the AAP govt. will surely win the hearts of people from economically weaker sections. Moreover, Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha has also endorsed this scheme and suggest that BJP led government should learn from such initiatives and launch such schemes to benefit the poor sections of the society. As Soon information is confirmed Free Tirth Yatra Delhi Application Form / Online Apply will be updated.
Benefits and Highlights of Free Pilgrimage / Tirth Yatra Scheme Delhi :
- This scheme is providing free of cost visit to the pilgrimages.
- Subsequently, this scheme will help the senior citizens and youths to fulfill their dream of visiting pilgrimages.
- In addition to this, this scheme will also help the citizens in realizing their rich cultural heritage and them somewhat religious which would help them in living a disciplined life.
- Delhi govt. will bear the entire cost of the pilgrimage for the senior citizens including travelling / boarding / lodging.
- Accordingly in the first phase, this scheme will include around 1,000 senior citizens and make arrangements for them. Moreover, govt. is also planning to arrange buses to facilitate the Tirth Yatra.
- Tourism Department of Delhi will create an action plan / proposal for the successful implementation of this Tirth Darshan Scheme at the earliest.
- The state govt. is planning to roll this free Tirth Yatra Scheme around the Hindu Festival of Makar Sankranti in the month of January 2018.
This is a great step from Delhi government this will motivate other state as well to launch these kind of Free Tirth Darshan Schemes. Soon Application Form can be able to download after official announcement.