The Kendriya Sainik board, Secretariat has launched a Scholarship Yojana 2019 to help the wards and the widows of any Ex-Coast Guard personnel to pursue any Higher Education courses to complete their studies. Hence, until now the Pradhanmantri scholarship 2019 has decided to help lakhs of students all over India. This is very beneficial for the students as they can continue their career without any delay.
The PM KSB scholarship 2019 is a very good decision taken by the Pradhanmantri Modi government. KSB has many welfare schemes under which this scholarship scheme is very good for the students.
PM Scholarship Yojana 2019
Eligibility criteria for the scheme are given below:
Eligibility criteria for the pmss scholarship registration:
- Firstly the dependent has to be of its Ex-Coast guard or any servicemen personal wards otherwise you are not applicable for this scheme.
- An individual has to take the admission in the first year of the courses according to the list given by the government.
- To apply for the scheme the minimum education of an individual is class 12, diploma or any graduation.
- The minimum marks in the higher education of the last class should be not less than 60%.
- Any student in the second year of the courses mentioned by the government is not eligible to apply.
- The wards of Paramilitary persons are not included in this scheme since you are not eligible to apply in that case.
Important deadlines and the dates for the PM Scholarship scheme (PMSS):
To fill the application form of the scheme online registration can be done easily and the following dates are important for the registration and submission of the form.
- Firstly the announcement of the application form is going to be done in the newspaper in the month of August.
- The updated application deadline is about 15 November but still, they are not confirmed.
- The application form for the scheme will be filled near by November 2019 by coastal Guard HQ.
- And last is a deadline of renewal application will be done also the whole year in each month except January to April.
- The dates may get updated or changed by the government due to any cause.
- You can also have the facility of PMSS Renewal on Official Portal.
How to apply for KSB Scholarship 2019:
For pm scholarship online apply and to fill the scholarship Yojana registration form you have to do the following things:
- First, you have to go to the official website of KSB and there you have to press on the button PMSS and application form has to be selected.
- From there you can on how to “apply for scholarship” option and then you can select the “apply online” option.
- Now you have to fill your details in part 1 and part 2 of the form and then select “submit”.
- When you will submit the application form an email verification will be directly come on to your Gmail ID and you have to click on it to verify
- After verifying the application on your Gmail ID you have to visit the official website and click ksb scholarship login option to complete your application there.
- After that now fill the other required details and put the scanned copy of the document and then finally submit your application.
- You can also check the Ksb Scholarship Status.
What are the benefits of the scheme if your KSB Scholarship application form is selected according to the criteria of the scholarship:
A total number of the girls and the boys getting this scholarship will be 5500 altogether and the equal number of the scholarship will be distributed in both the genders but the KSB scholarship amount given to the girls per month will be rupees 3000 and to that of boys will be rupees 2500 per month.
Even the time period of the scholarship can vary from one year to five years and I will depend on the duration of your course you have applied for. Hence, the scheme will be beneficial for the eligible wards a lot.
KSB helpline number – 1800115250
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hence, we hope that you will get advantage of it.